Welcome To the Kingdom of Cambodia
Cambodia is one of the safest and most fascinating destinations in Asia. The country is blessed with a rich history and a variety of cultural heritages, making it a paradise for historians, archeologists and everyday people wanting to see some of the many wonders of the ancient world.
Bordering Thailand to the west and Vietnam to the east, Cambodia offers visitors many unique experiences ranging from visiting the tribes of Ratanakiri to exploring the vast wet land of Tonle Sap Lake.Â There are also countless ancient temples and impressive natural scenery, including pristine beaches, mighty rivers and remote forests.
Far removed from its turbulent past, Cambodia is now open to visitors from around the world who wish to admire the grandeur of Angkor Wat and Thom, and the colonial capital Phnom Penh. Moreover, sea lovers can head for the empty beaches in Sihanoukville on the southern coast, which is a great place to relax and enjoy the sun.
Get ready to enjoy a trip of a lifetime with us!!
Our Cambodia luxury tours feature
- Deluxe rooms at luxury hotels/resorts or unique places to stay, such as one-suite boutique hotels or splendid former royal homes
- The best that Cambodia has to offer
- The inside track on visiting the World Heritage Site, Angkor Temples
- Worry and hassle free access to Angkor Wat, while avoiding the increasing crowds
- Shopping for glamorous couture gowns, museum quality silk, and exquisite silver and jewelry, which is made to order
- Shop at the finest shops, restaurants, spas, bars and avoid the rest
- Private boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake or experience the cross border waterway in your own style
- Visit Les Artisans d’Angkor dance school
- Private dining with Khmer music and culture performances
- Upon request, balloon or helicopter rides over ancient temples or see them in style in an old vintage Citroen.Â Or, tee up a round of golf, make restaurant reservations, meet with artists, visit Khmer cooking instructors and designers.Â And even more, including, casino play, shopping recommendations, spa reservations, special-interest lecturers, and exclusive access to local activities and cultural events
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Call us any time at +84. 1234 68 69 96 or ++84.4. 3927 4120 for help with planning your dream vacation to Cambodia.